29 September 2014

Inbetween Post!

Hi to all our regular followers, and welcome to all our newest ones.

As most of you know, we post our new challenge on the first Monday of the month, so for October's challenge you will have to wait for another week! Winner's will be announced in the following week.


Meanwhile, I found this on Facebook today


I wasn't bad either! Just not perfect! How about you?  Time is such a complex and fleeting idea - how old are you really? I am not talking about how old you are in years, but how old do you feel? I actually think I am about 24/25, except for the days when the joints creak or I see a policeman - they all look so young -  and I get a small shock when I see myself in a shop window or a photograph! Who is that old woman??!!!

So, a hint about our TWIST for October - take time to think about your world; spend time doing what you enjoy!

Here are two cards unrelated to the above - made from a free kit that arrived with a magazine, and made up by me for Father's Day. They provided the background papers and the images and the sentiments. I added the rest from my stash.


Someone has painted up some beautiful work - I just used the suggested layouts from the magazine, so this work is not original. They were both sold. 


Please notice there are no stamps used here.

We still get one or two people entering our challenges with a project that has a stamp used in it. I then have to disqualify them. Please don't use digital or rubber stamps for this challenge.

DT CALL

We are looking for several new DT members, as we want to try a two team style, with team A and B producing work for the first and third Mondays only. If you are interested in more details, or to be considered please email me HERE and put DT call in the subject line.

In the meantime have a good week and keep safe. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin