10 January 2014

Great News

We have expanded the Design Team here at Unstampabelles, to include four new girls.  I am sure you will all make them welcome and feel the love by visiting them on their blogs and checking out their styles!

Introducing:


My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in St. John’s Newfoundland Canada. I’m an elementary teacher but currently not working. I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I've been a small child. I just couldn't stop playing, so I continued by scrap-booking and card-making! I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d never tell him that!!! A man doesn't need to know he’s right!!! ha ha!


I am 68 years old and live in Sydney with my husband.  I have two daughters and four grand-daughters.  I am now retired.  I started stamping and making cards in 1995 and started scrapbooking about 1999 and making ATCs in 2005 and my blog in April 2012,  joining challenges about then.  I was really happy to find other blogs to give me new ideas for my cards and then excited to be invited to join some design teams.

I suffer from fibromyalgia and arthritis so spend my days making cards, a little scrapbooking and talking to my cyber friends on the internet.  This helps take my mind off the pain.  I have made many more cyber friends since starting my blog.

Thank you for the invitation to join UnstampaBelles, I look forward to working with you all.


Hi!  I'm Tracey!  I live on a small acreage in Manitoba, Canada with my husband, our two wonderful children, our Norwegian Elkhound, and several cats!  I am a stay at home mom who is kept busy with cooking, cleaning and chauffeuring our son and daughter around.   When I have a moment alone, or need to relieve some stress, you will find my hiding out in my basement craft room.  I have been card making and scrap booking on and off for about 15 years as time allows...but card making is my true passion.  I am so excited to be joining The UnstampaBelles!

My Photo

I am an active member on several forums including Mystical, Soul Scrappers, Artastic, From screen to scrap, Stuck?! sketches, White with one, Anna’s Craft Cupboard and CSI.  I am currently a DT member on Counterfeit Kits Challenge  and Lollipop Ladies and now Unstampabelles.

I've been scrapbooking for about 12 years and love it!
I keep a book of sketches as I complete one or do a layout of my own that I’m happy with.  I have been published in Scrapbook Creations and Scrapbooking Memories several times, including a project in Scrapbook Creations. Also my layouts appeared online in Scrapbook News and Reviews.

I have taught scrapbooking at 2 different shops and have attended retreats. I regularly attend craft fairs and have even worked on a stall. I'm a retired teacher librarian, and now an empty nester as my daughter works interstate. I live in Sydney. However, I have 3 nieces and nephews who often feature in my layouts. I’m committed to Scrapbooking and young at heart!  My style is uncluttered as I try to emphasise the photos. I have made cards, mini albums and ATC’s as well as layouts.


How exciting is that!

Remember too we have three 'Belles left from Merry's team of last year plus myself - as you can see from the great work they did for January's DT inspiration. Beth, Jan, Sarah and Susan (me!) are all still here and we all welcome our newest members of the team and cannot wait to see what they can produce for us! All we need is for you  peeps to be inspired now and start to put in your entries for this challenge - go on, you can do it - make something without using a stamp!!


6 comments:

  1. Hi to everyone, can't wait to see all your creations. I really enjoyed reading a little about each of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the new Team !! ALL the Best for the Term !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing all their creations. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the new DT. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all looking forward to seeing what you create xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome new DT's :-)
    It is so nice to see three familar faces in the new DT lineup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin